- 16-5″ boule loaves(bread bowls), topped and hollowed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (25 ml) chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. (12.5 ml) Italian seasoning
- 5 lbs. Coldwater Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 cups (500 ml) Caesar salad dressing
- 3 heads julienne Romaine lettuce
- Heat oven to 400F(200C).
- Reserve half of the bread centers and cube. Toss with garlic, and Italian seasoning and toast in oven until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well.
- Combine Coldwater Shrimp with Caesar salad dressing diced tomatoes, julienne lettuce, and croutons. Spinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Serve accompanied by the “top” of the bread bowl.
16 – 6 oz. portions