- 12 oz. Coldwater Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. (3.75 ml) Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25 ml) ground ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) lemon juice
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well.
- In a non-stick frying pan, melt butter and saute onion, red and green pepper, garlic and spices for four minutes.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice and Coldwater Shrimp. Cover and cook over low heat until hot. Stir occasionally.
(Addition: serve on a bed of rice. Cook rice as per instructions, then serve with Coldwater Shrimp Curry)