- 1 lb. Coldwater Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. (25 ml) butter or margarine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) seafood seasoning
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) garlic salt
- 4 medium sized flour tortillas
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well.
- Saute onion and peppers in butter until crisp and tender.
- Add lemon juice, seafood seasoning and garlic salt and saute for four minutes longer.
- Add Coldwater Shrimp until heated through.
- Warm tortillas and fill each one with one quarter of the Coldwater Shrimp mixture.
- Roll up the tortilla and top with your farorite topping (salsa, cheese, and quacamole).
For more great seafood recipe ideas, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org