- 1 lb. Coldwater Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 dozen eggs (3/serving)
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.625 ml) pepper
- 6 medium sized mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tsp. (37.5 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well.
- In a bowl, wisk eggs, salt and pepper until frothy.
- Add 1 tbsp. of oil in a frying pan and saute mushrooms for a minute.
- Stir mushrooms into egg mixture.
- For each omelet, heat 1/2 tsp. of oil in frying pan or 7 inch omelet pan. Cook over medium heat until hot.
- Pour 1/2 cup of egg mixture into pan. Cook until light brown on both sides.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and extra shrimp in desired.