- 2 tbsp. (25 ml) olive oil
- 1 large onion, dropped
- 10 oz. fresh asparagus, chopped
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) pesto sauce
- 1/4 tbsp. (1.25 ml) pepper
- 1/8 tbsp. (0.625 ml) salt
- 1 ib. Coldwater Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 8-10 oz. dried linguine, cooked according to directions
- 1 small lemon
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Keep a cup of the pasta cooking liquid.
- Heat olive oil in a large skilet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until tender. Add asparagus, pesto sauce, pepepr, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Add in cup of pasta cooking liqiud to the skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Coldwater Shrimp at the last minute, just to heat.
- Serve up linguine, pour sauce over serving and toss. Add lemon for garnish.