- 4 individual Platina crusts (Italian flatbreads)
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and dices (substitution: 1-28oz. tin pizza sauce or tomato sauce)
- 1 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 green peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) chopped fresh herbs (basil or thyme, or oregano)
- 1 lb. Coldwater Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 lb. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well.
- Spread diced tomatoes (or pizza/tomato sauce) evenly over crust. Arrange onions and peppers in a spiral pattern over crust. Sprinkle with herbs.
- Top each pizza with equal amounts of Coldwater Shrimp and sprinkle each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400F (200C) for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust has browned slightly. Add other favorite toppings as desired.