- 24 slices of bread, buttered
- 2 1/2 lbs. Cold water Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) finely sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp. (25 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) finely diced celery
- 24 tomato slices
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) pepper
- Sliced dill pickles
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) dried tarragon
- 1 1/2 cups(375 ml) mayonnaise
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well.
- Mix together Coldwater Shrimp, onion, celery, pepper, tarragon, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Per serving: coverbread with lettuce and 1/4 -1/2 cup of Coldwater Shrimp filling. Add tomato slices and pickles on the side and serve with potato chips or salad.
(Option: Use Coldwater Shrimp mix to fill prepared crepes. Top with cheese sauce or tomato sauce and grated cheese. Heat to warm. Brown under broiler.)