- 5 lbs. Coldwater Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 3 cups (750 ml) sate sauce (see following recipe)
- 3 cups (750 ml) sugar snap peas or snow peas, blanched
- 3 cups (750 ml) canned baby corn, drained and rinsed well
- 3 lbs. Lo Mein noodles, cooked and cooled
Saté Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups (500 ml) natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lime juice
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 8 oz. coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and chill.
- Serve on mixed greens garnished with toasted coconut, sesame seeds, and thinly sliced red pepper.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food procesor until smooth. Add water to adjust consistency.
24 – 8 oz. portions