- 1/4 cup (50 ml) chopped onions
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) butter
- 2 1/2 cups (625 ml) milk (or skim milk)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. (18.75 ml) chicken bouillon powder
- 10 oz. chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/8 tsp. (0.625 ml) pepper
- 7 oz. Coldwater Shrimp, cooked and peeled
- Thaw Coldwater Shrimp and drain well. Set aside 3 oz. of Coldwater Shrimp for garnish.
- Saute onion in saucepan until tender. Add milk, chicken bouillon powder, broccoli, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to boil. Cover and let simmer until vegetables are well cooked.
- Pour into a blender and blend until desired coarseness is reached (to mininize clean up, a handheld blender can be used). Return to saucepan.
- Add remaining Coldwater Shrimp and heat until just below boiling.
- Garnish with Coldwater Shrimp.
For more great Coldwater Shrimp recipe ideas, email us at email@example.com